Aloha from Hawaii!! In a little over 63 hours I'll be departing my little island in the sea to begin the greatest adventure of my life thus far!! This little bloggity-blog will keep you up-to-date on our life on the road... For the next year I'll be traveling with 32 of the most amazing people that the United States Air Force has to offer and I can't wait to share it all with you! Thanks to my super-friend emily mitchell for convincing me to start this little chronicle, I'm sure I'll be glad I did!
It sure has been a whirlwind of activity here on the island these past few weeks as I've prepared for my departure for Tops In Blue. I've been totally impressed with the way our team has come together to help one another out (over facebook of course! ;-p) as we all navigate the rough waters of military out-processing. I feel like this group of people will amaze me at every turn... I'm humbled and honored to be a part of this team!
No comments:
Post a Comment